Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
6 race series. Once a month October through April (except January). Designed for out of towners and locals alike. Hope to see you there, I have some fun things planned for this! I will have standings up in a timely manner. I will cover these races with pictures and video for all races I can attend (which is planned to be all of them). 1/8th electric buggy included, bring em out! Ends with a fun race in May where awards and such will be handed out. Should be a blast. You can ask questions here, which I check every couple days or www.crcrc.com which I check most often.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ron, GREAT question. We will be opening a little later than usual to allow people to travel at a decent hour and allow the guys racing Friday night to get some sleep :).

Doors open no later than 10AM and racing starts at 1:00.

I'll update the flyer with this info soon.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just completed the points leader number decals. For races 2 through 6, the current points leaders 1-10 will be provided a number decal for their vehicle.

Sized for a buggy window, so no problems. Here's a test piece on my SCT. They hold on well, but are easily removable after a couple days with no residue. Hope you guys like this extra feature.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Updated flyer on first post. 4wd buggy is in. 1/8th buggy is in. Hope to see you there.

Also added rules and information to first post. Let me know if there are any questions!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First race in this series is oct 15. Wil be doing a significant tube change after this weekends racing so it will be fresh for the series race. See you there.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Get my 1st place stickers ready!
Are you finally ready to win yourself a series? :tongue:

I should be running the new Viper system next weekend, and the new BCE chassis, so I should be thoroughly out to lunch :tongue: Hopefully I can pull down a #9 or so sticker LOL :thumbsup:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Primed and ready. What are you doing up so early?
Really curious to see how your viper stuff works. Any more word on when the tenshock motors will be ready for you to sell?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts