Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHo is racing there this year?

Whats up with the login also - or did they get rid of the forums?

Post what you know....

:)

·
Registered
38 Posts
All is good at CRCRC. The forums were taken off-line over the summer and are in the process of a rebuild. They will be up in the next couple of weeks.

The building is ready for dirt, and that will go down next weekend. The track is bigger then previous years and no pit spots were lost. The building is almost complete, we just need the track laid down and the PA system wired.

Practice starts Wednesday 9/15 and 9/18 is a "Test-n-tune" day. Run all day long fron noon until we are tired of racing..... I'm sure it will be very dark by then. 9/19 will be a normal electric club race.

Race fees are still $10 for the first class and $5 for each additional. That price is the same for members as well as non-members!

On Saturday 9/25, the final leg of the Ohio R/C Series will be held at CRCRC. Since this is a ROAR sanctioned series ROAR membership is required... FOR THAT RACE ONLY----NOT CLUB RACING!!!!! Trophies & prizes will be handed out at that race. Entry fee is $25 for the series race.

·
Registered
67 Posts
CRCRC is making a serious effort to regain it's previous level of excellence and competitiveness with all-new officers and board members. They are long-time racers, many are businessmen, and the club is now both on a sound legal footing and being run with the racers in mind.

They've still got the best dirt in the USA and a top facility. They're well-organized, have the latest AMB scoring, and put on a great event every week. I'm confident CRCRC will once again be THE place to race starting this fall.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Wow

All Losi Now And Really Like It
Bought A New Mrc 4wheeler And Think Its Going To Get Alot Better When I Learn How To Drive That

1 - 7 of 7 Posts