Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has a CRC 12th oval car? How are they doing with it? I am looking into getting one but not sure which one.
Thanks,
Fireball

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been looking for one for a few weeks but I'm not sure which one to get. Oh I had a blast in barre with it.

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
I just got done racing my CRC Razor II. I'm now trying a KSG. I'll summarize my conclusions for you after a season of racing the Razor II. It's the lightest 1/12th oval I know of. It is nice and solid (unlike the flimsy KSG). It is designed very well. The only downfall to the Razor II is the lack of carbon fiber material in front of the batteries. This makes it hard to put electronics (like the ESC) fully on the left. It has to be placed a little toward the center of the chassis. My fastest lap with the Razor II is 3.73. It took me months to match that with my KSG chassis. I have the Razor II chassis for sale if you want it.

·
Premium Member
1,648 Posts
Yeah, the Razor 1 actually has more room for left side electronics, and it can also be used for a road course car. But the one area that needed to be improved upon was the battery placement on the Razor 1. It didn't let you put your batteries all the way to the left. In other words, the chassis did not extend far enough to the left side.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
yeah thats was a problem with mine aswell but i also built it the way the book said big mistake the screw that holds the LR body post to the cross brace hits the battery i was able to use a button head and i got the pack over just a lil bit more

·
Registered
125 Posts
1/12 scale t-force

Hey Fireball, I have a t-force CRC 1/12 scale car that I bought and have never run! It is just hanging on my wall in my office. I would take $125 shipped to you if your interested! Let me know [email protected] if you look on the CRC website it list for $225! Just no use for it now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts