Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An L.A riot special. Sure why not, it's worth seven bucks o.b.o right?
I like how the seller supplied seven pics to let you know just how thoroughly trashed it is. :lol:

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Funny thing is, if it was a vintage redline in the same condition, I could see someone drool and buy. Odd...:confused: custom barracuda anyone?

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Some people will sell anything on ebay... I have seen some pretty strange items sell that I wouldn't trash pick... This clown has it listed as parts, and I don't see a good part on it !!!
He says he's sellling his cars for collage... I bet to get smarter on how to rip more people off !!!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
LOL that one would be the prime of anyones collection! might be good for someones junkyard funny thing is look at the shipping charge, i dont think you need the best shipping to ship that 1.20 in a cheap paper envelope. dont think shipping could damage that one...the stuff people try to sell on ebay. that car is almost as good as the used panties someone was selling at one time!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Wow... I usually toss cars in that condition in the trash. Makes me think of all the money I have been throwing away :p

I once did list some equally poor condition cars once tho... My '95 Real Riders went through my parents garage fire and they were just about the only cars that still had some paint left :( (Got $10 for the set IIRC)

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Hmmmmm, thinking of making an offer. .01 isn't too rich is it? For shipping, I'll just ask him to toss it up in the air and let it get caught in the wind. :drunk:
$4 to send a turd seems extravagant - maybe he'll double-box it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Certain old Lesney castings I'll buy in ANY condition, but I wait to find it at a flea market for under 50 cents....but JEEZ, that's just pathetic!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts