Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
O.M.G:):):):)
I thought the first pic was of a real truck !
It was only the guys hair colouring that gave it away:tongue:
(of course he could have been wearing a very bad wig!!!)
Brilliant modelling, absolutely stunning.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
You never stop! Do you ever sleep?

I really, really hope you're not getting insperation from your own yard!! :lol:

Should you ever want to do a dio with broken down cars, washing machines, lawn tracktors, ATV's, campers, etc., etc. I have a bum uncle who's property you could go nuts replicating! All the damage and rust you could ever hope for.

It's always fun to look at you builds. Now...go do another.

hal9001-

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Your depictions of well-used, damaged, broken-down and junked vehicles are truly amazing. How about a diorama inspired by Jeff Foxworthy's line: "If you own a home that's mobile and fourteen cars that aren't, you might be a redneck!"

(Of course, 14 is a bit too many for 1/25 or even 1/32 scale -- I suppose four or five junk cars will do!)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your depictions of well-used, damaged, broken-down and junked vehicles are truly amazing. How about a diorama inspired by Jeff Foxworthy's line: "If you own a home that's mobile and fourteen cars that aren't, you might be a redneck!"

(Of course, 14 is a bit too many for 1/25 or even 1/32 scale -- I suppose four or five junk cars will do!)
Thanks for your inspirational comments but that would be too big. I live in a two bedroom apartment with a girlfriend and my daughter and one on the way. So space is at a ppremium. :)

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
You need more practice, really? Well, you don't need much more. Looks freakin great! :thumbsup::thumbsup: rr

1 - 20 of 21 Posts