Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The box arrived today. That police pickup looks even cooler in real life than it ever did in the pics I found. Awesome!

Excellent selection of T-hunts, too. I now have about half of the 2012 regulars. The only version of that chevelle I've seen around is the fugly clear orange plastic one. Thank you so much!

Edit: In my excitement, I forgot to mention that my wife has been released from the hospital, she's on her way home right now! This is shaping up to be a great day!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Congrats on your RAOK... WTG Craig

That is awesome news to hear you wife is on her way home today and recovering :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I did realize after I said that that my son still doesn't have that one. But he prefers to find them in the wild anyway. If I bring extras home, he isn't as happy with them.

Besides, I have repeatedly said I was going to try to stop collecting HW. Just as soon as I finish finding all the TH's...

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
WOOHOO on the wife. Best news of the day. Congrats on the cars too.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
The box arrived today. That police pickup looks even cooler in real life than it ever did in the pics I found. Awesome!

Excellent selection of T-hunts, too. I now have about half of the 2012 regulars. The only version of that chevelle I've seen around is the fugly clear orange plastic one. Thank you so much!

Edit: In my excitement, I forgot to mention that my wife has been released from the hospital, she's on her way home right now! This is shaping up to be a great day!

Great RAOK and even greater news on the wife.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts