Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M2 Chases and Promotionals... I had Sean sign em all - you heard that right as I wanted to be different :p

I have extras too that I will be posting up for Trade if anyone is interested, I had Sean sign them too. :D

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
M2 Chases and Promotionals... I had Sean sign em all - you heard that right as I wanted to be different :p

I have extras too that I will be posting up for Trade if anyone is interested, I had Sean sign them too. :D
Are you kidding? IF? There's no if about it! I've got one hand trying to restrain the other one from attempting to reach right through the screen for some of them beauties. Which means I also have no hand free to wipe up the drool! lol

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
So, they are just sean signature, right, no personalizations..hmmm..i might have to drop some loot to Sean and get all mine personalized to "CraigO, THE COOOOLEST M2 COLLECTOR EVER"...HE'D TOTALLLLY DO IT..:tongue::p:tongue:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So, they are just sean signature, right, no personalizations..hmmm..i might have to drop some loot to Sean and get all mine personalized to "CraigO, THE COOOOLEST M2 COLLECTOR EVER"...HE'D TOTALLLLY DO IT..:tongue::p:tongue:
I have been thinking about this for a while now as I wanted my collection to stand out and be very different from everyone elses who collect M2 Chases.

Yes, they are all Seans signatures Craig.... I didn't want Sean to get too personal with them as his time is limited at the Events. I had him sign a few others from the LV Super Show.
I try to not overwhelm him as he may runnnnnnn away and not be seen again. :lol:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you KIDDING Me??
Oh no, I said " step on " instead of step up on ... No I did not step on it :lol:

Yea, Duncan I bought one but not for that crazy ridiculous price you see on eBay. Much less... I am crazy but not stupid :lol:

·
Registered
436 Posts
O the humanity, defacing perfectly good chase cars and promo cars!!! :tongue:

Dan, I had a blast hanging out with you and your Mom. Also getting to talk to Michelle on the phone was a treat.

Thanks, Sean

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Dan, I had a blast hanging out with you and your Mom. Also getting to talk to Michelle on the phone was a treat.

Thanks, Sean
:lol: about defacing perfectly good Chases & Promos :lol:

Same here Sean :thumbsup: I had a blast too hanging out with you. Can't wait to get my hands on what you brought :thumbsup: I'm still laughing about you having me hang onto your softcase. :tongue: If only the other collectors knew what I had in my hands that day... :lol: ... Oh, before I forget - thank you again for helping me out with my crazy request. I was dragging my feet the next day as I didn't get home till 2am with all the driving I did. Mom was shocked with Hollywood - She said it was full of crazy people. lol

·
Banned
565 Posts

Thanks, Sean
I had a blast chatting with you on the phone too Sean... :D you made my day. Thanks again Sean.. Your awesome and don't forget to look for that box around xmas time. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah just in case I didn't which I am sure I did tell you Liv, Thank you too... ;)

·
Registered
436 Posts
about defacing perfectly good Chases & Promos

Same here Sean I had a blast too hanging out with you. Can't wait to get my hands on what you brought I'm still laughing about you having me hang onto your softcase. :tongue: If only the other collectors knew what I had in my hands that day... :lol: ... Oh, before I forget - thank you again for helping me out with my crazy request. I was dragging my feet the next day as I didn't get home till 2am with all the driving I did. Mom was shocked with Hollywood - She said it was full of crazy people. lol
Your Mom absolutely is right. :tongue:

I had a blast chatting with you on the phone too Sean... :D you made my day. Thanks again Sean.. Your awesome and don't forget to look for that box around xmas time. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah just in case I didn't which I am sure I did tell you Liv, Thank you too... ;)
I better start cutting back and doing more walking. :)

Sean

·
Banned
565 Posts
I better start cutting back and doing more walking. :)

Sean
You only live once enjoy it while you can...

it sucks the people on the East Coast don't get to see the designers and we get stuck with the crappy Sales Reps... :lol: But if you don't get to make it to the East coast and I am good and save up I can make it to Vegas next year. :lol: Oh and Don't worry I wont ask you to sign all my chase cars only some of them.. :tongue: Again it was Awesome to be able to chat with you on Friday and I look forward to meeting you someday.

Oh and I was going to give you five more minutes and I was calling 911 and tell them there was someone in need of their assistance ASAP as they were being stalked in a parking garage :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts