Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....Not Quite....But my Death of Dracula model did make the Cover of Psycho Styrene magazine...
Drinks are on me!...:wave:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Mcdee

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Cheers mate! I'll have a bongwater on the rocks.....:wave:
Congrats on getting the cover! I've just bought issue 10 but can't find out how to download it yet (yes people- I'm an idiot...). I'll look in my emails again in a minute...
Again Denis, congrats!!

Chris.:)

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same here Chris ...maybe, with the time difference between here and England, we'll have to wait for the email that will enable us to download...when someone in Buckingham Palace awakes:p
Denis:wave:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
:p:p Maybe we could shoot the queens corgis (one every hour) 'til we get her attention- either that or send Di's ghost in to wake Charlie up. Camilla would be thrilled.....:freak:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for your kind words :thumbsup:...Never figured I'd get on the cover of anything....well maybe the National Enquirier:p...
Mcdee:wave:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Did you buy five copies for your mother?:lol: On the cover of the Rolling...uh, Psycho Styrene. 'Sang to the tune of you-know-what' .

Not quite as catchy a lyric though!

hal9001-

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Who puts out this magazine? What's the back-story?
It's an internet magazine out of the U.K., Darren, who is the Editor, saw the Revell/Monster Model Review Contest on the forums and You tube and contacted me when he saw my kit entered, he asked if I could do an article and send pictures...so I did. I posted the link to the mag above, but here it is again...
http://www.psychostyrene.co.uk/thisissue/thisiisue.html
Cheers:wave:
Mcdee

·
Registered
722 Posts
Very cool McDee, congratulations! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I love how you built this kit BTW, outstanding work, and all around perfection! :)

Kitz' :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Denis, do you know when the next issue is coming out? I have no idea...
BTW, congrats on your Drac with Trevors comp!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Any pics of the kit with the trophy? That'd be great to see in the magazine!!

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Golly Chris!...I had almost forgotten about that...I really should get a shot of the Dracula kit with the Trophy :thumbsup:
...One problem though...haven't got the Trophy yet:confused:
I hope it didn't get lost in the Mail...at the best of times Canada Post sucks...any of you other guys got your Trophys' yet?
I just got a Flier from MH last Friday so I know snail mail sometimes works:p
Mcdee

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
At least you get mail!! Australia Post's just gone on strike! I've got stuff coming from all over the place and I probably won't see it for a while...

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
Golly Chris!...I had almost forgotten about that...I really should get a shot of the Dracula kit with the Trophy :thumbsup:
...One problem though...haven't got the Trophy yet:confused:
I hope it didn't get lost in the Mail...at the best of times Canada Post sucks...any of you other guys got your Thophys' yet?
I just got a Flier from MH last Friday so I know snail mail sometimes works:p
Mcdee
I PM'ed MadCap about this last week and he hasn't responded to me yet...not sure what happened??:confused:

Great job getting the front cover. He also had contacted me but I declined as I wasn't sure what AFM had in mind and I wanted to wait.
I heard that Rob sent pics to AFM but I don't think any got published at least yet.

MMM

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks roadflea and MMM...I wonder if anyone at all got their Trophies :confused:
Mcdee:wave:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts