Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some shots of my M2 Drag 'restorations' ..
Removed graphics & put stock wheels on the 50's cars .. The 58 Plymouth is the same color as 'Ms Belvedere' the Plymouth that was buried for 50 years in Tulsa OK & dug up a year ago ..

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Here are some shots of my M2 Drag 'restorations' ..
Removed graphics & put stock wheels on the 50's cars .. The 58 Plymouth is the same color as 'Ms Belvedere' the Plymouth that was buried for 50 years in Tulsa OK & dug up a year ago ..
which was in bad shape cause water creaped in the concrete...

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes : The real Ms Belvedere was ruined by water that leaked into the underground concrete vault they thought was waterproof . The seal on the top leaked & filled up with water .. submerging the car .. There should of been some drains in the bottom ( just in case) , but 50 years ago poured concrete things like this were new & they didnt know in time it could crack , leak , etc ... It would of been a great prize for the person who won it , if it was still like new !

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Nice work. I wanted to do the same to te Belvedere just have not found another. And yes I watche Miss Belvedere live being uncolered an it was heartbraking even though I knew she was in bad shape.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts