Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i stopped at the flea market an found that due to fear of rain there was on maybe 15 tables total still setup. Quite the disappointment but i was able to dig up a couple of neat cars from 1 or 2 tables that had some kid stuff

The zwhiz what a cool score dont know anything about the tonka beetle but thought it was cool. Couldnt pass them all up for $3 along with a couple of other mainline cars for my kids.

And a pink tonka for the girl.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She did. She loved it. She loved that it was both purple and pink. The purple windows were awesome too. She kept wondering how you knew what was in it to send her. I think ten she foun the little peep hole. Lol. I didnt want to show it to her.
I took a vid with my phone but didnt want to to post it because i found that the search engines crawl HT really well when a pic i posted here of a car came up on the first page of a google image search.

Shr was very happy with it. Thank you very much and he said thank you as well. I have been seeing her play with it the past 2 days as everywhere she has been sitting the car is there as well. (along with a purple beatnik bandit and fluorescent pink whip creamer redlines she swiped from me as well.). She been carrying those and her (my) redline club card

Thanks again so very much. She really loved it.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
She did. She loved it. She loved that it was both purple and pink. The purple windows were awesome too. She kept wondering how you knew what was in it to send her. I think ten she foun the little peep hole. Lol. I didnt want to show it to her.
I took a vid with my phone but didnt want to to post it because i found that the search engines crawl HT really well when a pic i posted here of a car came up on the first page of a google image search.

Shr was very happy with it. Thank you very much and he said thank you as well. I have been seeing her play with it the past 2 days as everywhere she has been sitting the car is there as well. (along with a purple beatnik bandit and fluorescent pink whip creamer redlines she swiped from me as well.). She been carrying those and her (my) redline club card

Thanks again so very much. She really loved it.
That's what its all about my friend.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
She was very happy with it. Thank you very much and she said thank you as well. I have been seeing her play with it the past 2 days as everywhere she has been sitting the car is there as well. (along with a purple beatnik bandit and fluorescent pink whip creamer redlines she swiped from me as well.). She been carrying those and her (my) redline club card
You know, she can have her own Redline membership with her name on the card and the purple '57 bird.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should sign her up she already swiped my T-biord as soon as it came in. Has it on her shelf with the patch and button. She knows she isnt allowed to open it and its obe of her prized cars. Shed love a card with her name though. Good idea.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts