Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a couple deliveries today that I wasn't expecting so soon. I wonder if the sellers get pissed off when some of their cars sell so cheap. I think they may because I have noticed some of them are now putting reserves on their cars. Lol.

Gorgeous deep purple custom el dorado. My son snatched this one away. I was cringing hoping he didn't drop it on the concrete. He is so funny. He knows that the boxes contain cars and my wife said he was patiently waiting for me to get home to open it. Lol. As soon as I got home he ran over an grabbe the box and said "cars" and handed me the box to open.

This one was a gamble. I stole it cause no one else was willing to bid because te picture was so dark you could hardly tell what it was. I lucked out but either way would have been a deal.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. It really is a gorgeous deep purple. The toning is even if there and a really nice shade. It does look really good on that particular car too. My first caddy. Now I just have to find a deal on a sugar caddy and ill have all of the spoilers.

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Great buys! Yeah, the economy is driving the prices six feet under. Personally, I'm going to stop selling soon as the packing, shipping, et al is just not worth it anymore. Unfortunately that means I have to stop buying as well, as my collecting has to have no net cost.

Congrats again :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts