Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is could someone please tell me what this is on the lower left hand side of my motor there is a t handle the other end of the wire in unhooked so I don’t know where or what it’s supposed to do??? Someone please help me
5CA0124D-2989-4EB8-9EAC-D4138984BC6B.jpeg

·
Administrator
29,003 Posts
When you say it has a wire on the other side. Is it a metal wire or an electrical wire with a connector (or cut)?

Can we get a better photograph of the entire operating instructions panel. A clue may be available there.

Did you google for a a digital version of the owners manual yet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you say it has a wire on the other side. Is it a metal wire or an electrical wire with a connector (or cut)?

Can we get a better photograph of the entire operating instructions panel. A clue may be available there.

Did you google for a a digital version of the owners manual yet?
Yes sir I’ve downloaded several digital versions none have this. The end of the wire looks like a electrical connector but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t used for that more like a hood release or something but Honestly I have no clue
31908AE2-9EA6-46FE-A8CD-B555E1085DE8.jpeg
0DCD9DB8-37DD-4789-9917-5865B3AF4852.jpeg
B64C2136-D2C4-47C9-9BA1-BD1141D8EB68.jpeg

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
The unit doesn't look terribly old, I suggest you download the owner's manual from the OEM's website.
Given it attaches to a substantial cable, I would figure it has to do with PTO or deck control.

·
Administrator
29,003 Posts
On the newer Husqys that area is primarily for the parking brake. It may be disconnected in order to by pass that operations system. Is there no obvious place for it to connect to either on or near the brake or an electrical switch behind that nearest panel?

Can you photograph the inside? Also the label instructions are not clear enough to read. Can you take a better photograph of just the operating instructions label?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts