Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently received my first Green machine. I was looking at the number and saw this:

Could it be that this really is the 1st GM of this casting?? Or is a 10??

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Looks like 01 to me but I dont have any GL's to compare it to. I KNOW that did not come off the pegs in the Houston area did it?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Congrats on the great find! I found a GM stock 442 numbered 01 on the pegs so it it possible. I can't get a good picture because the number is in the middle of the car. It's great to find a GM on the pegs but to find something like that it's SWEEEEET.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I think all the Greenlights that I have seen the numbers read from the front of the car to the back. So I agree with it is a number 01.
Congrats again. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Nice piece. I have a regular Barrett Jackson 1969 Mach 1 with a "1969" # in the base. I thought I'd share that.

Nice piece Brian

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Awesome!!! Thanks for the replies guys! This is my first (and hopefully not last) Green Machine, so I didn't know exactly how the numbers were printed. I'm still a little shocked that I managed to get #1.

And 96GSFan, you are correct, this did not come from anywhere in Houston, much less near it.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NEEKAVELI said:
Nice piece. I have a regular Barrett Jackson 1969 Mach 1 with a "1969" # in the base. I thought I'd share that.

Nice piece Brian

Heck, thats probably cooler than having the first of any car. Very cool Nicko! :thumbsup: I dont know why but I think little things like that are cool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts