Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never seen a COT body mounted and I am going to the birds this year and I need to know how to mount the wing I see it will get screwed on. but should it or can it be forward or back a little
and what about side dams can it be made out of 30thou lex-and or you have to use the one that you cut out of the car and what size?
any other tip?

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
We have found on our 145 foot run line the wing mounted forward and no side dams cut out to the last line works best.(center hole on wing center hole on body to start)the wing mounted back with the dams on and not cut down causes it to really push.Good luck

This is allso 13.5 with the older esc spx/200 Tekin ect not ran with the new found speed of the AE/Mamba/Tekin 203 ect they should be a few laps faster.Agine good luck

Jake

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Got any photos????

We have found on our 145 foot run line the wing mounted forward and no side dams cut out to the last line works best.(center hole on wing center hole on body to start)the wing mounted back with the dams on and not cut down causes it to really push.Good luck

This is allso 13.5 with the older esc spx/200 Tekin ect not ran with the new found speed of the AE/Mamba/Tekin 203 ect they should be a few laps faster.Agine good luck

Jake

1 - 4 of 4 Posts