Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these two cars and have entered them into my database without the numbers. Which one is # 28, and which one is #29?

Release 2

Release 3

·
7,461 Posts
Yes those are corvettes...

Thats all I know.. ;)

spycargirl could probably answer this

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
The White One on the bottom is #29, the only reason I know this is, because it is the one that alot of Ebay Sellers are trying to pawn off as a White Lightning.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
hoosier-lightning said:
The White One on the bottom is #29, the only reason I know this is, because it is the one that alot of Ebay Sellers are trying to pawn off as a White Lightning.
yeah, and when they don't sell on ebay, you see people like i saw at a local store returning a bunch of them.....kinda like the guy who bought all of the classic gold jeeps or mini coopers to sell as WL just because they have white rims :lol:
last week i saw a couple of those mini coopers sitting on the counter of a local toy store...someone had opened the blisters, took off the wheels, and left the bodys behind...be careful of sellers listing questionable WL's from the Houston area....

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
hoosier-lightning said:
I once got a Fake KB GTO WL from a BB Member from Texas and I believe it was the Houston area!
I remember that, some "Funny" guy that hasn't posted in awhile- you think he really quit? betcha he'll pop up someday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts