Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 594 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody!:wave:

This will be our new Cornwall RC Racing discussion thread as the other one is getting worn-up, so my aswell start all nice and fresh!:thumbsup:

Thanks!

Justin #29
JDM RC Racing
Bandit RC Bodies
Pole Position Batteries
www.geocities.com/cornwallrc

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, race season is fast approaching and many racer's are asking about a good test date. Well, most drivers are going on Saturday, August 21st, so come join us! The track has been all prepped-up and ready to go, so come out and and join everybody to meet up before the race season!

Thanks!

Justin #29
JDM RC Racing

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Common Cornwall RC Racer's, let's keep this thread on the first page at least, lol. But it's because we are busy with full-scale race cars, but ya....

Anyways, Official testing date will be Saturday, August 21st, 2004. There will be several other racers there testing and breaking the track in, so if any "out-of-town" racers would like to join, now is the time to get the scoop of Cornwall's track!

Thanks!
Justin #29
JDM RC Racing

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
why is everything happening august 21, it's not fair i can't make it, why did my neice pick that day to get married on, doesn't she now r/c season is coming and there's test days,i think it's a conspirasee againest me, yeah that's it, what is a midget to doto get some testing done.enough crying sorry guys i can't make it.

Dan Dubuque

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yupp justin is right... Saturday seems to be the 1st track day for testing... now just gotta get this damn KSG Built..LOL Paul you get those Batteries in??? And I'll have a print out of the minutes of our track meeting last weekend... Also hopefully our Official Rule book will be in shortly since we have registered with ROAR... See ya all soon.. James

·
Registered
993 Posts
dudes, iwon't be able to make it on the 21'st iether...
the big cars are still racing,
hello? mcfly?
lol
dan how's about next friday?... junior

·
Registered
234 Posts
Times?

Justin - what will be the hours on the 21st? What do I need (table, chair, etc)?

its 90% chances I will make it.

So what's the ticket on tires at Cornwall?

M.P.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Junior: Just let me know a friday, and I'll see if I can go!

Hey MPRoy!

Well me and other racer's will be arriving around 11:00 AM. It's $5.00 for the day, there will be a table chair,everything, it's all supplied, don't worry, I'll save a table just in case, but you should be fine!. Don't worry about power and such, it's all supplied. The track will be opened from 10:30 AM, until 6:00 PM. There is an air compressor, tire truer and tech table, all free to use. It's very different from St.Roch, not as competitive, just a lot of fun. For tires, there are many choices, almost every racers has a different tire set-up. Most run:

RF:BLUE
LF:GREEN
And most have different in the back, but I am trying out 2 AQUAS in the rear.

Well, I guess that's pretty much it for now. If you need more information, just e-mail me at: [email protected]

Thanks!
Justin #29
JDM RC Racing

·
Registered
131 Posts
Good reply Justin... Junior can't wait to see ya on the track.. its been awhile... Ya Like Justin Said MPRoy.. Come on out and have some fun... We will probably have the computer running with transponders available to test lap times with.." I'll work my Magic there" and Canteen will be open... And of coarse Hobby Shop will be open indeed... If you need anything just holla and we'll do what we can to set ya up...

James

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey Guys, sat was a blast and very educational. I'm very very PLEASED with the KSG the lap times were awesome. That means bad news for the ones running that red machine :lol: I might try and go back for one more test next sunday Dick would like to go as well.

Later dudes Paul :wave:
SMC
KSG
ABC GRAPHIX
MOHAWK RC
RJ DESIGNS
THE WIFE :roll:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Talk about different!

Well guys I just want to say you have a fine establishment. I really enjoyed myself even if it was for just a couple hours.

Getting around the back stretch tri-oval did take some getting use to, but it was neat and very different. I hope no one sends me an invoice for repainting the inside barrier... ;)

Hopefully I can make it up a couple more times before St-Roch starts or the real racing starts.

Later,
M.P.

p.s. I had the Blue/Orange Nemo #35

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LoL, glad you enjoyed yourself at our track! Yes it is quite different, but once used to it, it's fun as h*ll. Well, theres talk of people going back this upcoming Sunday, maybe you can come? I don't know yet?

Ya Paul! I know that I am off on Saturday, but I don't know about Sunday, if so, I'll join ya!

Anyways TTYL!

Justin #29
JDM RC Racing

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey I'm glad everyone had fun... I know I did.. and like paul said it was very educational.. i'd like to send a big thanks out to Jacques.. for helping out with my KSG... Car seems to handle real well now!!! Well like you guys were saying I guess the next play time may be this Sunday... Actually its funny cause I have the bug again...LOL I can't wait till the weekend to go play... M.P.Roy... Glad to see ya out... the tri-oval is different.. but once you get used to it it adds for some good racing fun... I hope to see ya out more at the track... the more you get to play on it the more fun it is... Anyways.. Seemed it was all great fun... I hope everyone had a good time... and any suggestions to better the track are always greatly appreciated... Again hope to see you all out on the weekend...

James

·
Registered
128 Posts
I spoke with Dick and it's Sept 5 that he wants to come down. SORRY!! :freak: Anyway just as well as I would like to get some motors done on the weekend anyway. So let's try and organize something for then.

Later dudes Paul :wave:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey everyone!
So Sunday, September 5th, 2004! Alright, that sounds let our next test date before the race season begins! Once again, I'll make sure I have it off, but if not, oh well, I guess I"ll have to wait till race season!

Thanks!
Justin #29
JDM RC Racing

·
Registered
234 Posts
Sept 5th!

You mean nothing in between? Seriously, that will be one of the last busy big-sized car events (Sept 4th Bush North at Beech Ridge and Sept 5th at Lee) so I may not be able to make it then.

M.P.

1 - 20 of 594 Posts