Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Are those race dates official? At the end of the racing season there seemed to be some "confusion". Would someone please confirm the schedule?

Larry

·
Registered
146 Posts
You are correct Kevin, The dates for the Cedar Rapids race are on June 19th, 20th which is a Saturday, Sunday. Not a Friday, Saturday show.
Terry

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hey terri,

Are you going to make that two differant shows or is it one show? That way people could come one day or both and if your their both it could be double points for the weekend.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Those are the dates, Jacoby did a type on the Cedar Rapids race and told me it would take afew days to correct. It will be two seperate races, two seperate fees. Same as what Knoxville has been.
I want to wish all of those who took part in the cornbelt series last year awonderful Holiday season

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks Kevin

I was looking at a 2009 calender when I did the Cedar Rapids race, it is changed to Saturday and Sunday now and the Knoxville race has been added too. I'll update the site throughout the summer with race results as long as I get the results, I'm going through the same people as Algona's site so it sometimes takes them a while to get them updated.

Any other suggestions or problems, let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts