Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I got this the light on top was pushed through and rattled around inside the car. I was, and still am, undecided how far I wanted to restore it. I did however want the light in place. All the windows are closed in. I cooked up a scheme, where I would get a paperclip, put something sticky on it and fish it through the interior and gently position the light back in place, where at this time I could apple some glue. I had it upside down in my hand thinking this great plan out. I started to turn it over to further size up the situation and there it was. Sticking out of the hole. I couldn't believe it. It actually fell into place without even trying. I tilted it enough to apply a drop of glue and here it is.
Crazy, but true story.

·
Registered
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sounds like the larger size one I think. I used to have one as a kid, but can't remember all the details.
This one-

Nice how that worked out. I've seen other Kojak cars like that, but with somebody (I guess Kojak?) hanging out the window with gun drawn. I thought that was a unique touch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.