1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Got the USS Enterprise , beautiful! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
392 Posts
I bought the movie-era Bird of Prey and I love it. The only other ones I want are the original Enterprise, the Defiant (due out this year) and maybe the Romulan Warbird (also due out this year).

I saw the Enterprise-D at a convention but the aztec pattern was so dark! It did not look right to me so I passed.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kanaan said:
I bought the movie-era Bird of Prey and I love it. The only other ones I want are the original Enterprise, the Defiant (due out this year) and maybe the Romulan Warbird (also due out this year).

I saw the Enterprise-D at a convention but the aztec pattern was so dark! It did not look right to me so I passed.
Did they announce anything besides the Defiant?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Yes, due out in 2007 are:

Defiant
Romulan Warbird from TNG
USS Voyager

I hope to get the first two. I ain't a fan of Voyager.

·
Never lost for words
2,123 Posts
Currently overlooked are the Captain Scarlet Corgi's. There are great twin packs of the original and new versions of the vehicles - Classic Angel Interceptor and the new White Falcon, classic Spectrum Saloon Car and the new Cheetah,classic SPV and the new Rhino. The last four have nice working features but the Angel and Falcon are pretty static.

You can see them here.

Jim

·
Registered
789 Posts
Arronax said:
Currently overlooked are the Captain Scarlet Corgi's. There are great twin packs of the original and new versions of the vehicles - Classic Angel Interceptor and the new White Falcon, classic Spectrum Saloon Car and the new Cheetah,classic SPV and the new Rhino. The last four have nice working features but the Angel and Falcon are pretty static.

You can see them here.

Jim
I liked the new Captain Scarlet.
If you click on the Comet link the CGI Scarlet toys are in the discount bin.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts