Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No no that one. This is the Hound's Tooth or a modified Corellian YV-666 light freighter. Since there's really no definitive reference on it, I'm kind of just going for the general feel of the ship and making the details up as I go.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All done and ready for paint.

I think I have most of the painting done, except I want to put some kind of marking on it, maybe worn stripes, I don't know, I still need to paint the drive nozzles.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Excellent work thus far, REL!

This is Bossk's ships, right? Or is this supposed to have been Dengar's? I forget for sure which had which ship....

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This one is all finished. I plan on making a lot of scratchbuilt one off's in the future, they're so much more fun than making kits.

Thanks again for your comments.

(The stand isn't set into the base permanently yet for shipping reasons, that's why it's kind of crooked.)

Grainy black and white one, my favorite.

One in reduced light.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Wow! Beautiful work! Very impressive build, and your paintwork is just awesome! Congrats on such a fine build! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Try refreshing your browser. I'm seeing them just fine. Maybe there are some filters on your computer not allowing them? You at work? :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts