Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the new Copo variant and just had to mess with it as soon as I got home.
along with another copo mystery swap

I love the Asti casting and saw the latest one in silver and had to swap it and add it to the stable

Some of my redline bargains arrived today.
I picked them all up sniping away for less than a meal for 2 at McDonald's.
I have a couple more coming that are just obscene deals.

Blue bandit was just an extra bonus that is filler it was with the demon so I figured why not.

A purple custom woody

A plum show off. Not perfect but still original and value meal cheap.

Demon

An obscenely stolen purple nomad. I also won a magenta one that the actual shipping cost more and that was cheap.

I've picked up a bunch of others too I'll have to get pics with the good camera and share my collection.
I seem to have found a great strategy for finding and winning deals on redlines that others miss.

I have gotten some very minty cars for single digit prices and didn't even have to put on a mask.

Hope you enjoy them.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Great buy's there Eric! Your end of our deal will be going out soon. I just had to get a copy of one that I have miss placed along with my cords and my purple 57 bird.

Bob

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No worries. I know you'll ship them when you get a chance. I'm not antsy since it'll be like a surprise to me what arrives. Lol. Good things come to those that wait.

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Congrats! Yeah, it's definitely a buyer's market for all collectibles now. Makes me wonder if some of the players (Greenlight, Jada) will still be around in a few years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts