Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monster truck racers, if you are close to ILL you need to check out this track in Ripley Ill called Roberts RC Raceway.They will be racing threw Oct so if your reg track has ended its season or you just want to go racing with some real good people check them out at www.robertscraceway.com :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, I got hooked on racing with Roberts RC Raceway bunch. I went to other tracks several times and didn't really feel welcome but those guys where friendly and willing to help out new racers. They have a very fun track and excellent facility overall. Great bunch of people!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got threw talking to Brian, Bear at Roberts RC Raceway and wanted to thank everyone for coming this year and that they are planning some real cool events for the 2007 season .So if you are in to oval racing, or off-road racing check this track out.Bear said if anyone has any thoughts that they want to share to contack him his e mail address is on his web sight. Bear ,Brian the track was very fun and you two are great see you next year. PHANTOM

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you

Thank you for your post ,looks like we must be doing something right.Hope to see you all next year for another great season,I would like to thank all of our sponsers (YOU ARE THE BEST) and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Bear :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts