Hobbyist Forums banner

Cool buy at a Pittsburgh area show

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  STUTZ 
#1 ·
I went to a show on Sunday. I was disappointed because I didn't see anything that I wanted. I looked at 2 totes behind a vendors tables loaded with Johnny Lightnings, but I didn't buy anything (nothing there that I wanted). I walked around the show two times and I saw a tote behind another vendors table loaded with various diecast and I asked if I could looked at the diecast in the tote. I found the M2 Cuda in the tote. :hat:

Well, now I have 2 of them. One to trade for something that I really want. I bought my first M2 Cuda on eBay. :dude:

See less See more
#9 ·
It was at the Castle Shannon Fire Hall on RT 88. It's held by a model club, but anyone can attend (admission is $3.00). It's basically a model show, but there is diecast for sale. One vendor had a LARGE selection of 1:18 scale models for sale. The vendor that had the 2 totes of Johnny Lighnings had several of Elivira's T-Bird in one tote (I should have bought them because Elvira will be one of the celebrity guests at the Steel City Con Show at the Monroeville Convention Center in December.

This evening is my diecast meet at the Cranberry Municipal Building from 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. New members are welcome. It would be nice to meet you. :wave: Bring some diecast to sell or trade. Everyone buys a raffle ticket and cash prizes a given away (some money is kept for our Christmas Party).

Well, gotta get some diecast to take to the meet (I'll have 3 Johnny Lightning 10 car box sets and what ever diecast I can find in the next 2 hours).

#11 ·
i worked until 730 pm or i would definitely of tried to make it...when are the meetings/get togethers and where are they held? I would of loved that chrome stang.. i will definitely be at the Monroeville show, plus i think im going to york in november for a show there....was told its HUGE HUGE HUGE

#12 ·
The meets are at the Cranberry Municipal Building on 2525 Rochester Rd. (click on link below). Park in the rear parking lot, enter the building going thru the two sets of automatic doors, make the first right, turn left, go past the first room on the left, the meet is held in the next two rooms on the left.

http://wikimapia.org/1202669/Cranberry-Township-Municipal-Building

The next meets are:

Mon. 11/5/12 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.

Mon. 12/3/12 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.

PM if you are interested in going to a meet and I'll give you my phone number. :wave:

I'm having a diecast get-together this Saturday 10/6/12 in Pleasant Hills not far from the cloverleaf.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.