Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking that's it's been ages since we had a Dragnet mystery here on the board. What I need everyone's help with, is an answer to the following question: Who currently has the best JL collection on the boards? A collection, shall we say, worth dieing for? The person with the most votes by Wednesday will star in the latest Dragnet tale...a story of mystery and mayhem.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Atencio said:
I'll vote for Jeff Koch.
I'll second that, just look at his auctions. These are the pieces true collectors desire. Now imagine what he has left..... Oh Yeah! it's Jeff Koch. Not to mention if it wasn't for him we would all be collecting brand x cars. And this here branch of HT would not exist. And this poll would be null and void.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Gadzooks N' Egads!!!

Aye kinz smells hordedt treazurez bouts, n' most o' ets been buriedt by
Bobby. - N' aye mightz add they bee deadt mans chestz et that; ye knowz
they du na bee e' callin them die castz fer nuthin et tall lads!!!

:eek: :roll: :eek: :devil:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
JL Collection:
I dunno really, never really seen pictures of Bobby's collection although i always hear lots about it, so i guess i'll go with his

Overall:
Scott Moen, I have to agree with puppycat on him. I've seen his diecast collection and all i can say is wow. Not a mustang fan, but i will bet you lots of money, anyone who is would just die to have his collection

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Hosaflook has an unmade transparent Vanquish. Need anybody say more?
Just incase if you think that it gets lonly imagine the Fest prototypes....Scary cool collection. I cannot comment on Big Mac's or Bobby's never seen em. Rumor has it there are others out there with unbeleavable collections. I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Dave_anto364 is my pick- I've seen his collection in person. And when I see cars I've never seen before, it's a collection worth noting! :thumbsup:

Scott Moen and Bobby would be my runners up.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Gadzooks N' Egads!!!

My runner up would be HiggPrime . . . I remember seeing pictures of
his loose collection mounted on what appeared to be several walls.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
I think I have to go with "Jeff Koch" for displayed diecast collection and with Bobby for JL only collection - Topper and PM

lightningprone said:
Gadzooks N' Egads!!!

My runner up would be HiggPrime . . . I remember seeing pictures of
his loose collection mounted on what appeared to be several walls.
:lol: "higg's collection" was the cases on the walls at the Playing Mntis headquarters...

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
Hosaflook has an unmade transparent Vanquish. Need anybody say more?
Just incase if you think that it gets lonly imagine the Fest prototypes....Scary cool collection. I cannot comment on Big Mac's or Bobby's never seen em. Rumor has it there are others out there with unbeleavable collections. I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you.

If it is a collection I have seen, then Mark's would be the one. I would be interested in seeing Mr Stubbs collection. I bet it is out of this world. Bobby is also stated to have a TOP collection :thumbsup: .

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So far it looks like Bobby and Jeff Koch are in the lead. Some people voted for two people, and when it comes down to the final count, which will be tomorrow morning, I will only take the first name on each vote...which was most likely the first person that came to mund, thus your first choice. I already have a title and the story in mind (HEHE). You have until tomorrow...and as they say, your vote counts, so don't be shy.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I've heard about lots of large collections, but I have no way of knowing who's is the "largest". I think all the nominated collectors would need to provide an actual count to determine this one.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
GO-GTO said:
I've heard about lots of large collections, but I have no way of knowing who's is the "largest". I think all the nominated collectors would need to provide an actual count to determine this one.
Keep in mind, this is not an actual accounting of who has the biggest or best collection, GTO, it's just for fun. So choose someone you like to pick on, or you're best friend on the boards, it doesn't really matter. Just so long as they have a collection you might think worth entering into a contest as being one of the best on the boards.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts