Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Club again....

Looks like we have everything worked out now. For those of you that joined and never received login info, it should be in your e-mail now. If not, please do not contact me here, but send and e-mail to [email protected]. The links should be back up, and the store should have this listed again.

We start sending out the physical package in the mail tomorrow, as well as finish adding the $10 certificates into your account.

Please note that the way the system now works, we assign a username and password. If you would like it changed from what we have preset, just let us know. Thanks again!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yaaaaahooooooo!!!!!!

YAHOO!:woohoo: I'M A MEMBER NOW:roll: THANKS FRANK!:thumbsup: GREAT CLUB MEMBERSHIP STUFF:) HOW THINGS IN DELAND{deadland} I MISS DRIVING ALL THE WAY OVER FROM DAYTONA BEACH JUST TO GET A KIT OR 2 FROM YOU AT THE OLD DOLL & HOBBY SHOPPE :cry: I MET YOU ONCE OR TWICE IN THE 26YRS. I LIVED IN FLA. THANKS AGAIN AND KEEP UP THE OUTSTANDING WORK THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING FOR ALL OF US MODEL KIT BUILDERS!:woohoo:LATER...........RHINO!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YAHOO!:woohoo: I'M A MEMBER NOW:roll: THANKS FRANK!:thumbsup: GREAT CLUB MEMBERSHIP STUFF:) HOW THINGS IN DELAND{deadland} I MISS DRIVING ALL THE WAY OVER FROM DAYTONA BEACH JUST TO GET A KIT OR 2 FROM YOU AT THE OLD DOLL & HOBBY SHOPPE :cry: I MET YOU ONCE OR TWICE IN THE 26YRS. I LIVED IN FLA. THANKS AGAIN AND KEEP UP THE OUTSTANDING WORK THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING FOR ALL OF US MODEL KIT BUILDERS!:woohoo:LATER...........RHINO!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
Thanks! There's plenty of days I miss Doll & Hobby myself, but it was something that just didn't work where we were anymore. I miss Kit Bunker in Jacksonville myself. They pretty much got me back into it full swing over 20 years ago. Wish there was more shops like that around!

·
Curmudgeon
6,614 Posts
One thing I noticed while perusing the restricted area of the Club Moebius website--we are required to log in, but there's no log out (if it's there, I couldn't find it). I don't really know if it's an issue, just curious whether it was deemed unnecessary or just an oversight.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Well I just joined yesterday. I see you are HQ'd out of Florida, Deland I believe? I got charged sales tax! No problem, well worth the minimal fee although when I started modeling I could have gotten a half dozen kits for $10!

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Thanks! There's plenty of days I miss Doll & Hobby myself, but it was something that just didn't work where we were anymore. I miss Kit Bunker in Jacksonville myself. They pretty much got me back into it full swing over 20 years ago. Wish there was more shops like that around!
Before I had a P/C I used to drive over 50 miles to Doll and Hobby in Deland! Thats where I got almost all of my Polar Lights kits from! Also picked up my X-Plus Godzilla there as well! :wave:Never made it to kit bunker though..

Now like most of us I buy online...not because I want to but our local hobby shop went belly up about 7 years ago!:cry:I bought all of my supplys and mainstream kits there and all of my Sci-Fi/Horror stuff at Doll and Hobby! Now there's just an small R/C hobby shop that has a very small plastic department. He will special order for you once he meets the minimum the distributers require but to be honest he says he would rather not handle plastic at all! :(

I miss going to the hobby shop! It's sad:cry:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I joined this morning got the order confirmation email so who do I log on? Do they send you another e-mail? Just wondering

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
I joined this morning got the order confirmation email so who do I log on? Do they send you another e-mail? Just wondering
Go to the home page at http://www.moebiusmodels.com/ and click on the "Club Moebius" link... scroll down to the "Member log-in" and click on that. A new window will appear to fill in your user name and password info. Should be that easy!:thumbsup: - Denis

·
Registered
130 Posts
I didn't get an e-mail with a user name and password. Is it something that is sent right away? I just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in my spam filter I got the order confirmation right away but their is no user name and password on it.

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
I didn't get an e-mail with a user name and password. Is it something that is sent right away? I just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in my spam filter I got the order confirmation right away but their is no user name and password on it.
It may take a day or so to get the u/n and p/w info. Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
The question was hanging on my lips too Chris...
As Frank says mate, contact Angela at the email he's given.
Angela contacted me overnight and it's a go!!:woohoo:
I'm just waiting for a return email then I'll be in business!!
Is this cool or what?!?

Chris.:):wave:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmm, should have been there too. If you don't get it by Friday early afternoon, send an e-mail and we'll get it checked out.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Before I had a P/C I used to drive over 50 miles to Doll and Hobby in Deland! Thats where I got almost all of my Polar Lights kits from! Also picked up my X-Plus Godzilla there as well! :wave:Never made it to kit bunker though..

Now like most of us I buy online...not because I want to but our local hobby shop went belly up about 7 years ago!:cry:I bought all of my supplys and mainstream kits there and all of my Sci-Fi/Horror stuff at Doll and Hobby! Now there's just an small R/C hobby shop that has a very small plastic department. He will special order for you once he meets the minimum the distributers require but to be honest he says he would rather not handle plastic at all! :(

I miss going to the hobby shop! It's sad:cry:
Well Doll & Hobby is sort of still there, but very small showroom. Same phone number 386-734-3200, same e-mail [email protected], and kind of an appointment thing. But Moebius, PL, Monarch, Pegasus, and some other stuff on the small shelf space....

·
Registered
558 Posts
I got the gift certificate, shipping notice and payment confirmation but no password as of yet.
I joined about two days ago.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts