Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark this date on your calendar: Sunday, October 15, 2006.
There is a Cruise Event/ Car Show on Main Street in Middletown, CT. The event begins at 12:00 noon and runs all afternoon. I would like to invite Connecticut HT members and, of course, all other HT members who would like to join in, to come to my house beginning at 11:00am for a chance to show off my collection (gotta alotta red, white and blues!), talk diecast, have a bite to eat, and then head downtown to Main Street for the show. Bring your trade bait and any diecast you'd care to show off. :cool:
There is a rain date of October 22nd just in case.
Send me a PM if you would like to join in. I will PM you directions to my humble abode. Hope to see some a yas! :wave:
- Mark

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's see...I used to live in Bennington, VT and Albany was less than an hour. I'll say if you shoot down 87 to 90, prolly between 2.5 - 3 hours or so.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
Let's see...I used to live in Bennington, VT and Albany was less than an hour. I'll say if you shoot down 87 to 90, prolly between 2.5 - 3 hours or so.
Really? I thought 90 went right through Albany. I figured across 90 and down 91 wouldn't take that long although I didn't map it. Heck I could get to Albany in 2 hours from home (in fact we've done it) and that's taking the Taconic.

Yahoo Maps says 2 hours, so there! :wave:
http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?newaddr=&taddr=&csz=Albany%2C+NY&country=us&tcsz=middletown%2C+ct&tcountry=us

As of now we're free that day. Hope we can make it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CTWLSMIKE said:
Really? I thought 90 went right through Albany. I figured across 90 and down 91 wouldn't take that long although I didn't map it. Heck I could get to Albany in 2 hours from home (in fact we've done it) and that's taking the Taconic.

Yahoo Maps says 2 hours, so there! :wave:
http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?newaddr=&taddr=&csz=Albany%2C+NY&country=us&tcsz=middletown%2C+ct&tcountry=us

As of now we're free that day. Hope we can make it. :thumbsup:
Yeah, but Mike, you're about an hour from me!
Hope you can make it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
Total Est. Time: 16 hours, 5 minutes Total Est. Distance: 995.39 miles

Sorry, It looks like I'm gonna have to pass this time.. but thanks for the invite!!!
Party Pooper. :tongue:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Hey, 'nut

What's a "Herad"? (as in Herad of the "Bring Back Higgprime Committee")

Is that one of those obscure titles from the Middle Ages, or perhaps one of the planets in the galaxy where you live?

Inquiring minds, and all that.

Mike

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
MissouriMike said:
Hey, 'nut

What's a "Herad"? (as in Herad of the "Bring Back Higgprime Committee")

Is that one of those obscure titles from the Middle Ages, or perhaps one of the planets in the galaxy where you live?

Inquiring minds, and all that.

Mike
LOL..... using the 'puter at work, very "jumpy" and slow..... Thanks!

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Btttt

Just so others have a chance to see this. I will PM the CT members I know from whom I haven't heard.
Right now there are members from NY, MA, RI and CT who are coming.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
I confirmed with Mark today, as a follow up to the guys I met at Johnny Jam. We could also kick back and discuss plans for Johnny Jam 2007! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts