Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Scot Petitclerc has been a long time "West Coast" racer, and for many of those years you hardly even knew he was at the track.

Scot's a pretty quiet guy, friendly enough, but he usually hung out by himself and quietly worked on his car.

But, like a sponge, Scot would pay attention to detail and soak it up, and moreso he started accumulating a great set of notes to help him not have to keep things in his head.

Over the past 4-5 years the drive to run up front has cause Scot to work even harder, and even race other types of cars than just OVAL. He's also gotten involved with the design aspect creating the STRYKER car, which started basically as a conversion chassis for a Gen 2 KSG car, and has progressed from there.

This season in the South-West Tour Series, Scot became a (5) time champion of our series.

From back in the early years of the series when he won the 4 cell "STOCK" class, he's gone on to now win

4 cell STOCK
Sportsman Modified
Expert 10.5/4 cell
Nastruck - 17.5 (this is a 2 cell class)
EXPERT 21.5/2s Lipo

More impressive to me than Petitclerc winning the championships, is his ability to now run competitively with some of THE BEST DRIVERS on the West Coast - and WIN, or be right in the thick of things at the FINISH LINE!

Scot...

GOOD JOB!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Way to go Scot....
I've always enjoyed Scot's presence at the track....wish I could race with him more.
I guess I wish I could keep up too. lol

Gary McAllister

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
Not only does he do well on the West Coast but also on the East. He has done well every time he has attended our races.

Congrats Scot

·
Registered
353 Posts
Congrats Scot. To bad I am way on the east and way up north would be great to race together. Got my first A main win last night with the stryker chassi so great job on chassi development to.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Finished 2nd to Scott @ "Thunder in the Desert", Although winning is always the goal, pretty proud of that! Great sportsman.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts

Scot Petitclerc has been a long time "West Coast" racer, and for many of those years you hardly even knew he was at the track.

Scot's a pretty quiet guy, friendly enough, but he usually hung out by himself and quietly worked on his car.

But, like a sponge, Scot would pay attention to detail and soak it up, and moreso he started accumulating a great set of notes to help him not have to keep things in his head.

Over the past 4-5 years the drive to run up front has cause Scot to work even harder, and even race other types of cars than just OVAL. He's also gotten involved with the design aspect creating the STRYKER car, which started basically as a conversion chassis for a Gen 2 KSG car, and has progressed from there.

This season in the South-West Tour Series, Scot became a (5) time champion of our series.

From back in the early years of the series when he won the 4 cell "STOCK" class, he's gone on to now win

4 cell STOCK
Sportsman Modified
Expert 10.5/4 cell
Nastruck - 17.5 (this is a 2 cell class)
EXPERT 21.5/2s Lipo

More impressive to me than Petitclerc winning the championships, is his ability to now run competitively with some of THE BEST DRIVERS on the West Coast - and WIN, or be right in the thick of things at the FINISH LINE!

Scot...

GOOD JOB!

Way to go Scott!!

Good to see your still having fun racing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts