Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting close to Fest and I want to confirm that the following people will still bring their real 1:1 cars for display at the Century Center Indoors. These cars will need to be set up Friday afternoon and will not be able to be moved until Sunday after 2:00.

Ron Wenger - Beetle
Ron Easton - Beetle
Rick Adams - Chevelle
Mopar Marc - Neon R/T
Tom Gorman - Ford Pinto
Al "Hot Rod Al" Pletcher - Corvette
Tony Karamitsos - Camaro

I would like the above to confirm on this thread or send me an e-mail to make sure we are all on the same page. Also, I now have room for seven more cars so if anyone is interested in joining in on the fun or bringing additional cars they may own, please let me know.

Thanks to all,

Mark:thumbsup:

R

·
0 Posts
Sherry can put the truck in there, but then you would only have room for 2 more cars!!

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Hummmm. Rick said I could get the car out early Sunday. The wife may not want to go now. She wanted to leave early Sunday. She has a part-time job and needs to get back. She will try to work around having to come back early.

Could I keep her (seat)dinner cars as I still want the cars if she does not come now.

Anyone know anyone who has a PINTO in the area? Freakin PINHEAD, LOL!!!! :cool:

Anyway the car will be there.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tom

If the wife can't come, the dinner and cars are yours to do with want you want.
I typed "Trans Am" but it came out "Ford Pinto" and I have no idea how that happened?:rolleyes:

The show ends at 2:00 on Sunday. What time did she want to leave?

Mark

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
She wanted to leave pretty early but she's gonna try to work it out to get the work done before we leave Friday. Ya got a bad keyboard dude!!! The keys are in the wrong places.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts