·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Awesome GT collection Chris!

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
eyecandy said:
Thanks to a great trade with straightnnarrow I was able to complete my JL GT collection. Any word on when the next GT will be released?
Muscle Cars Release 15 in Sept 2007(I hope) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Congrats! I think I give up I made it up to the model kit WL still need the reg and I'm about to give up on the Calendar one. Haven't even tried for the head to head one. :D I'll just enjoy mine and admire your pics. :wave:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Congrats! That's an awesome collection. I've been buying a few, along with some from other brands, but didn't realize how many there were.

Question on the white one with the red interior and stripes. I'm assuming based on how you have them displayed that it is the WL version of the white one with blue stripes below it. What are the WL traits on this?

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dadvball said:
Congrats! That's an awesome collection. I've been buying a few, along with some from other brands, but didn't realize how many there were.

Question on the white one with the red interior and stripes. I'm assuming based on how you have them displayed that it is the WL version of the white one with blue stripes below it. What are the WL traits on this?
That one is the Lightning Fest 2005 Suprise Dinner car. The one w/ blue stripes is the JLCC exclusive. I generally pair those 2 up since neither has a WL version, and the fest car is more rare than the JLCC one. Best I could figure for picture taking

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
eyecandy said:
That one is the Lightning Fest 2005 Suprise Dinner car. The one w/ blue stripes is the JLCC exclusive. I generally pair those 2 up since neither has a WL version, and the fest car is more rare than the JLCC one. Best I could figure for picture taking
Thank goodness! For a minute there I thought they were playing with our minds again & that the WL trait was the red stripes. :lol:

Thanks for the explanation and the cool pics.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
eyecandy said:
Thanks to a great trade with straightnnarrow I was able to complete my JL GT collection. Any word on when the next GT will be released?

THanks for looking!!!!
CONGRATS Chris ! ! ! I'm only a few WL's from having all of them too :thumbsup: Take care and I will talk to you soon.

Scott
Mustang Enthusiast & Collector
[email protected]

·
Registered
704 Posts
"You have a nice set there and I'd love to get my hands on them..." (Karl says proudly knowning this time he won't get slapped)

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Nice collection of a nice casting! Congrats on finishing your collection. It's great to hear you had help from another HT member or 2 - makes the hobby that much more enjoyable.
I have a few versions of the GT but I'm not out for the complete set. One I'd like to get ahold of is the WL Gold Series.
Thanks for the great pics! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
474 Posts
:thumbsup: Real nice collection you have there.
Isn't it a nice feeling when you finally complete a set. Now the wait for the one..........

Domenic :wave:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts