Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I am trying to get a complete list of the M2 Cadillacs.

Any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated. I didn't start collecting diecast until about 4 years ago, so I missed many of the early ones. Please let me know of any errors and especially if I am missing any.

I wasn't sure how to post the list here, so here is the link. (It's posted on an RC site, but I am starting a diecast section.)

M2 Machines 1959 Cadillac Series 62 <---

Thanks much!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
A rare piece! Very nice. The Wal Mart Mexico cars (especially the Cadillacs) are beautifully done.

I think your Cadillac list has all the variations to date (at least, the ones I'm aware of). :wave:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your input 12N345R. I couldn't agree more, very nicely done. Of course I'm a sucker for these Caddy's, the detail on these 1:64 blows my mind.

I'm having a blast trying to find them all. Some of these are hard to come by now. Rarely showing up even on eBay.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Agreed. It's a RAW with a Green Tint. Really pops with the gold trim and wheels. Looks remarkable in hand. Might be the best looking of all of the 59 Cadillac models, but it's not based on an official Cadillac color, which is one of the things that drew me to these models. The Vegas Turquoise is, but not the green tint obviously.

One very cool piece of diecast either way. Nice job M2.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well after 4 years of collecting them I finally found them all!! I say all, but there is technically a DAZE Black Chase, but I have not even seen one come up for sale the entire time I have been hunting these. The non-chase DAZE sells for $80 and up, so I am not sure I could even afford the chase if it ever came up.

Here's the last one found... the pink Stretch Rod.
M2 Stretch Rod - Pink

Complete list
M2 Machines 1959 Cadillac

If anyone knows where I might find the DAZE chase, please let me know.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts