Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSC_0020.JPG DSC_0019.JPG

I picked this little gem up on Ebay a month or so ago. Some of you know how into the Hawk "Weird Ohs", "Frantics" and Silly Surfers", the Revell "Finks", Lindberg "Loonies", etc. I am. This guy seemed to fit right in with my obsession. It's a resin kit, like the Jimmy Flintstone "Mad Monsters" I've built. I'm to the point (in assembling) where I have all possible sub-assemblies together and ready to primer.
This project has been a "time filler" while I wait for various things to "set-up" on the base I'm sculpting for Black Heart's Predator "POD". So, I might not get to finishing this guy for a little while. So stay tooned!

Rhino

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally finished Willy. My only regret is that I made the base too small and the front wheel of Willy's rod obscures the road sign I made that reads "Buckies Roadkill Grill". Checkout the "Ratfink Collector" group on Facebook for more photos.

Rhino

Attachments

·
Registered
5,359 Posts
Nice work. I had one of those rod monsters back when I was a kid. Don't recall which one. Seemed like it might have been a Roth brainchild.... Did Roth put any of those out ? I recall building a Rat Fink. And I've still got several RF's that came out of bubble gum machines. They work well with 1/64th'ish scale Roth cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts