Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,702 Posts
Linky no worky right now.

When and how can I get one? Will these fit a Super G+? How much?

'doba

·
Registered
307 Posts
ROCK ON!!!! Whoo-Hoo!!! YES!!!

Finally, a modern sports racer body. Sign me up for one of each color/paint job.

Narrow SRT, as in the tab-less open wheel body chassis?

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
If Montoya used a Hot Wheels car like I did then it will not fit a lwb Tomy. Fits the Tyco pan very well.

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Sweet and I on't care what they fit on!

Coach~!

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
micyou03 said:
There are a lot of references to Slotcarsdirect.com all over tne internet, but thesite seems to be down.

I also found this. http://www.slotcarsdirect.co.uk/

Maybe this is where they will be showing up.

thats the same site Mic. scroll down a bit and they have those bodies on display....I think we all need to go hang out at deanes for a forttnight....eat his food wait the post...

Coach :wave:

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
coach61 said:
thats the same site Mic. scroll down a bit and they have those bodies on display....I think we all need to go hang out at deanes for a forttnight....eat his food wait the post...

Coach :wave:
Thanks Coach. I kept clicking on the links to the left and didn't even look at what was right in front of me.

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
They have good prices on a variety of items from time to time and the shipping to Illinois is about $7 so I look for chances to buy from them in quantities. I saw a mention about these cars on their site recently. I'm hoping they offer a few of them fully detailed.

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
I have been dealing with Barry since the Midland HO days. I always bought in bulk from him. Anyone else get the Tomy turbo cars with the neo bar magnates?

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
The bar neo of course. Those little SRT neos are for (Arnold Schwartzenager voice) girlie men :) . Barry sent me an email when he got them and I picked up 36 of them.

montoya1 is there a connection between you and Barry? He sent me info on due date, price, future releases and so on. If you are in business with him I don't want to spoil your surprise by posting the info.

·
Banned
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
22tall said:
The bar neo of course. Those little SRT neos are for (Arnold Schwartzenager voice) girlie men :) . Barry sent me an email when he got them and I picked up 36 of them.

montoya1 is there a connection between you and Barry? He sent me info on due date, price, future releases and so on. If you are in business with him I don't want to spoil your surprise by posting the info.
Barry and I have no link, in fact Barry does not like me. So please share what you have.
Why did he not make more of the magnets, the wide version this time?

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
I have no idea why he didn't do the wide bar magnet. Cost was probably a factor.

The Panoz will be ready next month. Cost $10 and it fits the narrow Tomy F1 chassis. He says the next release is the Spirit of America car. I will have to ask him about that. The only S of A I know of were the Craig Breedlove land speed record cars. Working on Marcos LM600, Ford GT40, Ferrari Enso and Aston Martin DB7. The cars will be in a clamshell package. He is also working on an adjustable wheelbase chassis.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts