Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought id reserve a spot here> Ive got my office completely cleaned out now after a year. Got a few shelfs up and my 2 small curios and my gigantic (ford) display case I showed off a while back ready to be filled with my mustang & ford diescast.

Everything is in boxes & bags down stairs, I hope to start bringing stuff up this weekend, so stay tuned for pics.

Eventually the room is gonna get repainted and more shelves will be put up on the walls, but itll be a start for now!! ITs not a boat load of stuff but theres prolly upwards of 500 pcs. Someday when i win the lottery ill own 1 of everything mustang diecast :rolleyes::p

Look forward to showing it off.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well heres some of the stuff in the basement that needs to be dug out (YAAY) :(

all diecast and model cars still have more up stairs and 2 more huge wardrobe boxes of models right outside the door. Yippee time to sort.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Hey, stang crazy, it looks like your doing a great job. Your welcome to come over and straighten out my cellar once you're through with yours...

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Hi All,

I can't wait to see the pictures of your Mustang room !

You know, as much as I enjoy walking around my Mustang garage, one thing I have always said is how much I enjoyed putting it together. I had a blast figuring out what went where. It's amazing that once you start, things start to fall in place and you begin to see the big picture. I hope you really take a moment to enjoy putting your room together :thumbsup: Please keep us posted on the progress.

Take care and have FUN !

Scott

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi All,

I can't wait to see the pictures of your Mustang room !

You know, as much as I enjoy walking around my Mustang garage, one thing I have always said is how much I enjoyed putting it together. I had a blast figuring out what went where. It's amazing that once you start, things start to fall in place and you begin to see the big picture. I hope you really take a moment to enjoy putting your room together :thumbsup: Please keep us posted on the progress.

Take care and have FUN !

Scott
thanks scott,

yeah im trying to decide how i wanna put em up year by year or brands or sets here. so many choices.,

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah just a tid bit of info the room that everything is in, is the room that my train layout will be going in. the room is 15' x 15'.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
well there may be a little set back as the room everything is to be going in is going to be gutted (JOY) as for the b-day 2 days ago, the g/f got me a new tv for my room, well now i gotta redo shelving, desk, ect.... since it dont fit anywhere at the moment

so it may be another month before i get everything put up. I cant take a few snaps of things here and there though. ill keep ya all updated.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts