Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Modeler's Brand
2,376 Posts
Nice to see K-7! They must be saving 350 TOS for a special surprise. But those other trek kits look great.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Hey cool I loved the Pilgrim Observer kit. I had that as a kid. I found a MISB one a few years back and eBayed it... now I can build one again! Whoo hoo!

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
does that say, "Enterprise-C 1:2000"?

I don't see the Akira up there either so it must be this coming year's releases.

My wallet's hurting already.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you guys prefer to see the images in larger view so you can actually read the text click on my link:
Page 3 bottom
Just head to the bottom of page three and click on the image. Underneath you'll see it say "Get Original Uploaded Photo". This will make it easier on your eyes.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hey, is that a Glow-in-the-dark Munster's Living Room kit I see? THAT would be really cool. Also lookin' forward to the Zingers,K7 station,Batmobile,Spock,UFO Mystery Ship,Munster's Koach,Dragula,and Depth Charger! UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME!!! THANKS ROUND 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hat:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I'm really glad to see the three stooges. I passed on them the first time around. But I've seen so many cool built ups, I think I'll spring for them this time.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Same here, otto. I passed on the Stooges, but will grab them this go round. Glow Munsters looks very interesting. Mr. Spock, I will have to grab also. All them cool cars, yikes!! I will be spending a lot on kits!! Thanks for posting the great pics, super duty!

·
Registered
956 Posts
My goodness, they've really gone to town here? Re-pops of the -C and -D? God Bless them. The Bates house?

I love the Dino kits, those are great sculpts. I wish they'd do some more, but I know that's unlikely.

It's going to be a great year.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
does that say, "Enterprise-C 1:2000"?

I don't see the Akira up there either so it must be this coming year's releases.

My wallet's hurting already.
No, it says 1:2500. It looks like they took the 2 original 3 ship sets and broke them up into 4 releases. The 3 biggest ones get individual releases, while the 3 smallest ones get boxed together. Now, I'm curious to hear if they are doing anything special for these releases, like new parts or better decal sheets.

Also, these are the releases for the first HALF of 2010 I think. They have more planned for the second half. Though, it sounds like the Akira may never be released. I hope it will, but time will tell.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I remember seeing them at WF last year...or this year...and they talked about a possible all new King Kong kit. I wonder if it might be in next falls lineup? BTW , I'll have to get a glow Munsters kit too!

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I read that 50 kits would be released for the first half of the year with 20 of those kits being Sci-Fi and the like.
Round 2 is certainly busy. I'm very interested to see what they have for the back half of 2010.
Chris

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I read that 50 kits would be released for the first half of the year with 20 of those kits being Sci-Fi and the like.
You read correctly, well, almost correctly. Technically, it's 20 sci-fi AND pop culture kits. So, some of those 20 kits are sci-fi, and some are pop culture kits, like the Batmobile, the 3 Stooges, etc.

·
Registered
571 Posts
My wallet is cowering in the corner already. Just from these pics I can see six kits I'll be purchasing, three of which I'll get multiple copies of -- it's gonna be a long year.

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
I'm not having much luck in getting bigger pics for some reason on that link but nice to see all those kits being reissued. A 1/25 Batmobile........is that a new tooling?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts