Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anticipated season schedule for CRCRC winter 2012/2013 is below. Dates are subject to change, please check back for the latest information. Please ask any questions here, at http://www.crcrc.com, or on our facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Columbus-RC-Racing-Club-CRCRC/124746867847

UPDATE: The APRIL fools Races have been rescheduled for Friday March 29 and Saturday March 30 (was Sunday, which is Easter). These are two separate races both with trophies. See you there.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear ya.

All, note that on the calendar, the blue dates are open practice dates (wednesdays). Club racing on Fridays and Sundays. New Sunday start time of 10 AM / 1PM. Saturday WRL races open at 8AM and racing at 11:30 AM.

Let me know if there are any questions.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
sweet

Let's get creative on this build?

Here's some good racing on one of the most creative tracks in the world.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
O....K....

Anyway, guys get this the WRL dates on your schedule, should be a great time.

In addition to the normal classes, we will have a prize for the best combined 2wd buggy and 2wd SCT points as well as the best combined 4x4 SCT and Escale points. Come show you are the best at 2wd or 4wd of them all!

Door prizes at every race from our sponsors!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Hmm

I wonder if everyone would enjoy a tight technical track as much as I would? That said, with the understanding Schlichter really put some interesting tracks in back in the day. It's not to say you're surface is not better; more to say your creativity has been lacking. Any way, I'll be down for some races for sure.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
CRCRC has, by far, the coolest layouts of any indoor track in Ohio :thumbsup:

Always a great combination of elevation change, technicality, and raceability. I have yet to be disappointed anytime I've ever been down.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I'm with Rudy. Put in a concrete layout for full scale cars that never changes. What a great idea. puff puff pass...is it 4:20 yet?

·
Registered
967 Posts

Always a great combination of elevation change, technicality, and raceability. I have yet to be disappointed anytime I've ever been down.
There is a reason why we travel two and a half hours to race at EVERY one of the WRL races. CRCRC has been my favorite track in ohio since I was kid, I think I started racing down there in the late 90s when my dad took me to my first Midwest Champs race.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts

There is a reason why we travel two and a half hours to race at EVERY one of the WRL races. CRCRC has been my favorite track in ohio since I was kid, I think I started racing down there in the late 90s when my dad took me to my first Midwest Champs race.
I've only been down once, but it was awesome for sure. I'll be down at least once this winter.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Track surface is looking good this year. Can't wait for first WRL in October. Don't forget the one and only race at dirt hills in Marion Ohio this summer that is open to all classes is sept 15. First time ever that escale will be allowed. CRCRC plans to open for racing Sept 7.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Anyway; CRCRC has always been good and I'm looking forward to another good season. Can anyone tell me what month the April fools race is in?:wave:

1 - 20 of 115 Posts