Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to order some paint for a current project. I'm wanting to stick with the Testors enamels if possible. Can anyone tell me the basic color names of the J2 ??? The floor, walls, flight control panel, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
I have the EXACT & MOST COMPLETE paint list which will include BOTH enamels & acrylics plus the directions for where those colors go. This paint scheme is the closest & exact as you can get. PM me your email address & i will send it to you.
Bert

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I have the EXACT & MOST COMPLETE paint list which will include BOTH enamels & acrylics plus the directions for where those colors go. This paint scheme is the closest & exact as you can get. PM me your email address & i will send it to you.
Bert
Bert, I sent you a PM but didn't get 'sent' confirmation. Did you get it?

HAL9001-

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I "think" I sent him a private message. But I've never sent anyone a private message before, so I'm not sure if it got through. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks alot Ductapeforever ! I've never seen that before. Some very interesting pics and info !!

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Thanks alot Ductapeforever ! I've never seen that before. Some very interesting pics and info !!

Thanks , glad you like it. I wrote the book back when the kit was announced. It lives on in pixilated form now.
I'm working on one for the 1/350 Enterprise, and have plans for one on the TOS shuttle. Gotta do something in my retirement !

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still waiting on that email from bert model maker,.....guess he's busy making models,lol. IMO No better way to spend an afternoon !!

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL,....I'm already getting those types of things. I don't know how these people get information about me. But I swear, I just went for a physical 3 weeks ago. And they said I need glasses. And already I'm getting emails from vision centers and such !! lol.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
LOL,....I'm already getting those types of things. I don't know how these people get information about me. But I swear, I just went for a physical 3 weeks ago. And they said I need glasses. And already I'm getting emails from vision centers and such !! lol.
You can run but you can't hide!

HAL9001-

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Thanks , glad you like it. I wrote the book back when the kit was announced. It lives on in pixilated form now.
I'm working on one for the 1/350 Enterprise, and have plans for one on the TOS shuttle. Gotta do something in my retirement !
A lot of folks are gonna be waiting for that!! Me included. Now that you've announced it I hope you don't get hounded with: Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet?...etc.....:rolleyes:

Oh, and by the way, Dittos on the J2 one! I had that in a computer that crashed and had forgotten it and now that I have the Moebius kit, I'm glad you brought it back to the surface. :thumbsup:

HAL9001-

1 - 20 of 26 Posts