Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1042 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Eric are you going to the chilli race? i booked one room at the super 8, you might want to book one more. we need to fined out who is all going that weekend? besides me! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Hey guys, how is racing in CO ? I think some of you racers show up at my local track in Pontoon Beach IL from time to time. Any of the CO tracks have web sites we could visit? My wife might even enjoy a road trip to CO, we could camp and bring our dogs. Look forward to racing with you guys again, maybe on "your" track some time soon. :wave: Ralf

·
Registered
78 Posts
snow

Hey eric, Are you guys getting hammered with snow up your way? I have tomorrow off, its too bad I dont have my old midnight pumpking anymore to go run through the snow. how about designing one of those???

·
Registered
230 Posts
hey Yongue you might just have to race indoors this week. Going 4sure
Sat. might practice Friday. Can't belive I went out in this to p/u my hyperdrive :tongue: :wave:

·
Registered
78 Posts
sat

It will be a game time decision saturday to race. I take it CNS will be canceled due to the snow but who knows with this denver wheather???

I have hit that post snowbirds wall, and haven't picked myself up off the ground yet!! :jest:

1 - 20 of 1042 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.