Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
I was putting mine in baseball card album sheets. I have gotten real behind though and probably have a couple hundred now sitting in a box.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I keep most of mine too . Right now theyre in a box .. Dont have a card album for them . Where do you find those ?? I dont like what theyve done on the new ones where they put the series name right over the photo !! The Musclecars cars ones are bad -- you can hardly see the car in the picture !!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have two binders filled with the collector cards from diecast...both JL and other brands....I just recently had to get another binder for the JL only cards. I use the baseball card sheets for the cards and I use scrap book sheets.....(a sticky backed sheet with a clear plastic cover)...for all other types of stickers and the old style coins.
Is it worth keeping this stuff....who knows but I am a pack rat when it comes to diecast and I just can't throw this stuff away.

I buy the baseball card sheets at Walmart...there in the stationary supplies section...you get 10 sheets for about $6 Canadian

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
I keep all of mine. I'm also a pack rat. Just havent done anything with them yet. I think I have an empty photo album here some place. Hmmm.

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
69Stang said:
Yep, keep mine in 3 ring binders, in 9 count card collector sheets. Devided by series and in order by car / card numbers.

I think I may have a problem...
LMAO! :D You are not alone.

You see all those cards in my first post with the rubberbands around them? All grouped together by series and in numerical order. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I've just started wondering about this myself. In the past I didn't open too many cars, so I just kept the cards in a tin race car on my desk. Now, I'm opening a lot more, so the cards are starting to pile up. I'm going to be installing several acrylic cases in my basement, so I'm toying with the idea of small card racks. One next to each case, filled with the cards that belong to the cars in the adjacent case. Of course, then I'd need something for all those darn pogs from the older cars, so who knows what I'll end up doing. :rolleyes:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.