Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
The collect and play series is an idea already going on in the Ertl part of RC2. They are using all plastic vehicles and some new castings to make smaller size tractors and also using some common castings. Some are all plastic some are plastic/metal mix. Nothing has any model numbes on like the tractors just id'ed as International, John Deere or Ford. They have tractors, trucks, implements, and construction vehicles in this series.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
farmer64th said:
The collect and play series is an idea already going on in the Ertl part of RC2. They are using all plastic vehicles and some new castings to make smaller size tractors and also using some common castings. Some are all plastic some are plastic/metal mix. Nothing has any model numbes on like the tractors just id'ed as International, John Deere or Ford. They have tractors, trucks, implements, and construction vehicles in this series.
I've seen these up the road from me at True Value, there is an Ace in Clovis. The manager at the Ace told me that they wouldn't be getting them,that only company stores were participating.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I went to a TSC in eastern Connecticut today, and saw the ERTL loose items, not the JL. They seem to be the same stuff that's in the blister sets at WM, for the same money. I'll wait and see if they get any of the plastic Johnnie's in and see how those look. I also saw the boxed ERTL/JL pick-up truck set ( John Deere version). At ten bucks for a Cameo and tractor, I thought it was expensive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.