Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Coliseum is located in Frederick, MD. The track was recently renovated with new CRC HD carpet, pits and walls were painted, transponder loop installed in the track so no more loop bridge. We are going to run a monthly race on Sundays. If anyone or group is interested in having a special event please contact myself or Jamie Hanson who will be the race director for the oval events. Please feel free to post on our thread about a special race your track may be having as we are planning to travel to other tracks and race ourselves.

We will offer the following classes or bring at least 5 and have your own class.
Tour rules:
17.5 Tour Truck
17.5 Stock Open
13.5 Pro Stock
10.5 Mod

Races will be held on Sundays, doors will open at 8am and racing will start at 12 with 3 quailifiers and mains.

1st class- $15.00
2nd class- $10.00

Store Address:
919c East St.
Fredrick, MD

Please Park in rear of building

Race Dates are as follows:

January:
1/6/13- Sunday club race
1/13/13- Sunday Club race
1/20/13- Sunday club race
1/27/13- Sunday club race

February:
2/3/13- Sunday club race
2/9/13- First saturday oval club race
2/16/13- club race (saturday)
2/23/13- club race (saturday)

March:
3/2/13- Club race (saturday)
3/9/13- Saturday, East coast pan car rally (on-road portion)
3/10/13- Sunday, East coast pan car rally (oval portion)
3/16/13- Club race (saturday)
3/23/13- Saturday, TCS pre race day (on road)
3/24/13- Sunday, TCS regional race race day (on road)
3/30/13- club race (saturday)
3/31/13- Easter sunday, no racing at all.

April:
4/6/13- club race (saturday)
4/13/13- On-road trophy race day 1
4/14/13- on-road trophy race day 2
4/20/13- Club race (saturday)
4/27/13- club race (saturday

Dave Banks

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you post the popular classes as you get your races up and running :wave:
George, I'm hoping that guys who plan to come will post up the class they want to run. I know its early but I could start a roll call.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I'm sure groups will in time. A local pan oval class base would nice. Can't wait to make the trip :woohoo::woohoo:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dave, the thunder power can't be used for truck; only SMC 4000 25C (the old red pack) but now they come in black pac that don't have the bumps on bottom.
Thanks John, I'll check and see what the SMC's are and post up.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Your fast guys will want 13.5 open. But to keep a larger class on a regular basis maybe 17.5 will be your better choice. And if there's enough of the fast guys there that day then they can run that class as well. I know when I go I usually take both cars with me as well as my 10.5 car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
role call

Alright guys Nov 11 is coming fast. We look forward to having oval back at the Coliseum. The Carpet is going to be fast. If you are planning on coming down shoot me a pm so we no how the turn out will be....... I hope some of you guys make the trip you wont be dissapointed.........
Thanks Joe Mayne

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Roll Call for Nov, 11

17.5 truck
1-John
2-Chris J
3-
4-
5-

17.5 open
1-Dave
2-Joe
3-Mike
4-
5-

Add your class if your going to come. Traction compound is SXT and we have plenty in stock.

·
Registered
659 Posts
13.5 open if got it. if not then 17.5 open. Will try to bring other guys up as well.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oval at the C

Alright guys we are just over 2 weeks away from our oval race at the C and not much interest being shown. If we don't have more interest in oval at the C we will be forced to cancel.

If you have any interest in coming and racing for this date please post up on the roll call.

1 - 20 of 247 Posts