Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked another generator but again its missing the air filter assembly. Generator model number is PM0401855. I've searched ebay but no luck so far. Does anybody have one or can let me know where to find one I would appreciate it...thank you

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have two generators that I am fixing to haul to the scrap your, post a pic facing the carburetor if there is possibility that one will fit I will send it to you, you pay to shipping, I have three and one is a 8500 I decided that small generators are not worth the trouble we live in SW Louisiana somethings with out power for a least a week, found an Onan 37.5 KW, that big boy will run the whole house with AC, stove or anything else don't even phase it when the AC comes on, sure make the wife happy like a dog with two tales, Joe

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully this picture is good enough. I very much appreciate it either way but I hope it works. It's an 1850 by the way. Thank you much.....Jim
20200324_193216.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I'm trying to send this as a private message but not sure what I'm doing quite yet. Here is a picture that I hope works. Thank you and please let me know. 20200324_193216.jpg

·
Super Moderator
24,588 Posts
To start a conversation with a member click on their avatar image or name. There you will find a start conversation link.

But doing it here in the thread as a discussion is perfectly okay as well.

(y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts