Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
That's the best looking Coke release in awhile. :thumbsup: Not crazy about the Dodge Ram though.
The wheels on the '37 are UGLY and don't belong on that car. :freak:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
How many different Coca Cola releases do they have to put out? They just came out the Sports Car series, and now this one. I can understand having to make money back on the licensing fees they paid, but enough is enough LOL! :freak:

I will say, however, that Sprite VW Bus will probably sell well - nicest out most of the Coca Cola series I have seen in awhile. :thumbsup:

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pms485 said:
Am I missing something? Why is the Coca-Cola logo cut off?

I don't know, but it is that way on the Sports Cars too... "jeff koch" was really surprised that Coke would approve that... it doesn't wrap around the back either... it is just cut off... :confused:

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
Noooooo more Coke! (You the h*ll is buying these things? Please stop....:freak: Do we have to get a special army together to stop the coke collectors from taking away from producing more cool cars, so they can put out more of these?

Macs_Little_Car said:
I don't know, but it is that way on the Sports Cars too... "jeff koch" was really surprised that Coke would approve that... it doesn't wrap around the back either... it is just cut off... :confused:

Boy is that stupid......

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Enough with the French ALREADY!!!! Last time I checked, JL was an American brand. If the Francophones want to buy JLs, let them read English. I'll bet France and Quebec aren't going out of their way to label all of their unique products in English.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
PWSchuh said:
Enough with the French ALREADY!!!! Last time I checked, JL was an American brand. If the Francophones want to buy JLs, let them read English. I'll bet France and Quebec aren't going out of their way to label all of their unique products in English.
Yeah, what he said.

The VW Sprite van is awesome.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
pms485 said:
Am I missing something? Why is the Coca-Cola logo cut off?

You know...it's "On The Move"! Yep, moving right off the card!

I am not a Coke collector, and I truly am tired of so many Coke releases this year already. BUT...they are better then Clue!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts