Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Great set. Most anything with NYPD or FDNY sells higher. Good luck if you decide to pull the trigger. I know nothing about value on these but I'm sure someone on here will.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts

Since Code 3 stopped production of their models the cost of those models has gone through the roof. The price your seeing is still reasonable considering that each piece is going for at least 30 dollars on the open market. Example the Heavy Rescue which I have three are going for any where from 40 dollars to 80 dollars. So yes the set is well worth the money and would be a great addition to any collection.

Just a side not I saw the model of the Rescue Squad use in the show Emergency going for 229 dollars on a site that sells mainly Code 3 Models.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Great set. Most anything with NYPD or FDNY sells higher. Good luck if you decide to pull the trigger. I know nothing about value on these but I'm sure someone on here will.

The average price of a Code 3 Collectible FDNY Engine is:

59.99 (with the highest one I have seen being 169.00)

The Average price of a Heavy rescue is

99.99 (with the lowest being 69.99 and the highest being 109.99)

The average price for a cheif's vehicle is

29.99 (with the lowest being 19.99 and the highest being 49.99)

The ladder trucks normally run anywhere from

89.99 to 199.99

So yes you are getting a very good deal on this set if you can get it for less than 150.00 dollars. (If I were bidding on it that would be my highest amount I would pay).

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might pull the trigger, Do you know if there is a heroes set like this available in commemoration of the 911 tragedy?

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
I might pull the trigger, Do you know if there is a heroes set like this available in commemoration of the 911 tragedy?

I have not seen one. I know that Code 3 did make some special editions (Diamond Plate Editions) and some of the rigs that the murals on them and they are going for very premium prices the Ladder 10 Diamond plate is being sold for 449.99 on one site alone and it features the Murial that Ladder 10 has run with since 9-11.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dave, thanks for the info on this set. I have never collected fire vehicles but something about these really peaks my interest. Howard

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very cool Dave, this is one of the best most helpful and informative sites out on the web!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts