Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fellow collectors I need some help. My wife was collecting Coke products in the past. Now we are going to liquidate a lot of it. In the collection was a great share of Matchbox vehicles. All of these date from 1998 to 2000 on the package there are premeire and regular edtions. There are singles, and multipacks. What I need to know is what the market is like to move these. I could post pictures if it were to help. If I knew how on this board. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I only bought one of the coke series cars. It was 57 chevy hardtop. Saw a bunch of these at a KBs last year. They were selling for around $3-$4 dollars for singles and they sold pretty quickly. So I'd say with the right person, $3 would be a fair price. Check out e-bay to get a general $ range of the cars you have. Then I'd suggest hitting the traders board here on HT. A lot of great people there who might be interested in some MB coke cars.

zach

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I put some of them in groups on that "big auction site ". I started them pretty low so maybe they will sell. I do have some I have not put to auction yet so I may try out the S&S board.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts