Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I have to thank RC2.

By calling these,"goes to the beach" and omitting a simple thing like SURF BOARDS, I will save at least $4.99 apeice on these.:rolleyes:

I was really hoping for some Surf Rods.:cry:
thanks for the pics, Russ!

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
RobDog said:
I just noticed,"Coca Cola DRIVE to the beach"

Did the NAME of the series change too?
Good eye RobDog. I'm looking at the last NewFlash and they are listed as "GOES" to the beach. So yes it looks like it was changed. :thumbsup:

It also says Coca Cola "Goes to the Beach" on thier website. Looks like communication is still a little off over at RC2. You would think they would have the pictures up on the JL website. Especially if the product is available now. It will makes there addition alot less dramatic and unnoticed by many. :)
Just some food for thought. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I picked up the '32 yesterday. I saw the Blazer today and I couldn't decide if I liked it or not so I left it. The had 2 and one was an error, Coke on the door looked like it was double printed. I also saw the Jeep and passed. I will definitely buy the Mustang and probably the VW if I see them. The Coronet I will have to wait and see it in person.

Yes I collect the Coke cars and I am not afraid to admit it. :wave:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I saw the Jeep and Blazer in WM the other day and picked them both up. I don't mind the Coke series as long as it isn't over done. I was just happy to see new stock ANYWHERE. I really liked the Jeep and I like the Blazer casting (not decided about the paint job though). All in all, just happy to see some new JLs. I hope there are more to come.

1up

·
Registered
521 Posts
Wow this series is taking an early lead... for the worst looking cars RC2 has brought to the market for 2007, can't wait to see the other Coke releases...:drunk:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Two things that would have made this series an attractive choice... for me...
1- please give those cars a normal look without those tampoos...
2- If you want to make a coke series then include replicas Coke machines and other scale Coke items, that would have been an improvement( to me anyway)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts