21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Administrator
28,864 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts

I always look forward to the goofy. :thumbsup:

haha! I can see where my posts might be too goofy for some but I'm serious when it matters so why not go goofy online? >:) I don't have any more Coke stuff to add here, if I find more, I might get another from that M2 set though. I decided to just get the Stude when I found them at Wally World earlier today. I kind of wanted them all but decided to just get one for now, I have a feeling I might not see many more if at all but I think I got my favorite of the bunch already.

I like that hauler there, 5thGen! I haven't bought any haulers in a while but I might have to have me a Coke one if I come across it.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hit up a different Wal-Mart and had some luck today.

I went with the Dodge one and the Charger came with it. Maybe they just wanted to keep it Dodge, but given the era they were going for, the '57 Chrysler would have been more fitting. They do have the '57 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer but not as a Driver casting, so I guess that wouldn't have been considered but they do have the '57 Chrysler as a Driver. I'm not complaining though, I love Chargers! Personally, if they were going to use a Charger, I say it should have been a Daytona haha.

I didn't see this one before, I thought I saw the whole set last time but apparently not. It's a toss up between this one and the Studebaker for my favorite of the set.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts