Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
congrats jeff. really look foreward to u helping 1/4 scale racing get better and better. see u at your track next week.

·
Having fun is #1
1,978 Posts
LOL, You have to much time on your hands Mikey!!!:rolleyes:
Congrats Jeff On Winning Co-chair I Will Never Forget The After Party! This Pic Is Burnt In To My Brain!!!
No Tanner, Its not the right color. LOL I kinda like the hair do.:p
Is that the 2010 Team Bullseye uniform?

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
dont have to say congrats jeff we were at the after party melyssa needs to post some of the willy and gilly art work that was drawn on the table at the party so everyone can get a laugh i thought we were at a shooting range with all the peanuts that were getting thrown around owe and mike if they call you about a handling complant on the rental car tell them it was gilly and jeff

·
Registered
754 Posts
Question for our new co chair. Lawn dart? Lol thanks for that nick name! Hey I stayed on the black stuff. Lol did you get Richard hindman taken care of. I be ready for you next time. Congrats todd

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Congrats Jeff!

I'm new to the QSAC world but my buddy Joey Williamson said your a class guy that deserves this position.

I hope to have our new track as part of the QSAC family next season & for many to come.Joey and I will contact you before next season with more details about the track.
It's south of Indy...a asphalt tri-oval with about a 600' run line.We have on site full hook up camping & showers,home cooked concession food,and a new hotel 5 minutes away.

Good luck with the new gig!

·
Having fun is #1
1,978 Posts
LOL, I think its more like I will be ready for you. LOL:wave:
Just messing with you Todd (lawn dart) Holloway LOL
Question for our new co chair. Lawn dart? Lol thanks for that nick name! Hey I stayed on the black stuff. Lol did you get Richard hindman taken care of. I be ready for you next time. Congrats todd

Thanks everyone for your support. Mike and I will do everything possible To grow and better our sport. I know the season is winding down so everyone will have a little time to think about some thing that they would like to change or bring up. Fill free to email me or call me and I will be glad to talk with you.

·
Having fun is #1
1,978 Posts
Thanks Kevin,
I have been talking to Joey about it. It sounds like a great facility. I would like to see some pics if you guys have any?
Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Thanks for trying to grow the sport!!!

Congrats Jeff!

I'm new to the QSAC world but my buddy Joey Williamson said your a class guy that deserves this position.

I hope to have our new track as part of the QSAC family next season & for many to come.Joey and I will contact you before next season with more details about the track.
It's south of Indy...a asphalt tri-oval with about a 600' run line.We have on site full hook up camping & showers,home cooked concession food,and a new hotel 5 minutes away.

Good luck with the new gig!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts