Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has probably been discussed here before.

I'm thinking of diving into the CMs line of rally cars, just wondering if
you people can help me out with opinions and/or pics of your CMs?

I'm familiar with AutoArt and Kyosho in the 1/64 scale, how do the
CMs compare in detail and quality?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Denis :)

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
That Lancia is too cool. I have some Lamborghini's that Carsdownunder and I acquired for the excellent price of $5.00 each. Some of the Lambo's had their headlights up. An interesting idea in concept much like M2's efforts but really does nothing for me after the initial response.

·
Registered
683 Posts
CM's cars are very popular in Japan. Their rally cars (particularly the Lancia Stratos) often fetch higher prices than Kyosho cars on the Japanese market. I guess it's because of the popularity of rally car racing in Japan and elsewhere as compared to the USA.

·
7,829 Posts
I find that their rally cars seem to be nicer than the regular cars. It might be because of the extra detail: stickers, roll cage, etc.

·
7,829 Posts
Hey troopeur,
I love your blog. Quick question if I may ask here. I see that you have the older Lambos from Kyosho. Would you say they are as nice as the current Kyoshos? My only reference to older Kyosho is the older Ferrari cars which are not as nice as what is currently being served.

·
Registered
429 Posts
from 2005 they are like ferrari set # 2-3 , details are good but not fine like today .paint is correct but sometime on Yellow, white and orange car the paint is badly applied .
The choice or model is very nice .

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hi Atencio,
Don't mean to hijack the question here... but in my opinion the Lamborghini #1 series are of very good quality and details. They don't have the floppy wheels like the first Ferrari release. However, I do have to admit that two of the cars that I have paid for high prices in Lambo #1, the orange Diablo GT and the yellow Murcielago, both of them have paint flaws. Maybe that's why original owner was selling them....

Josh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts