Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Félix, first, welcome to our forum!
What about the Subarus, I am the first on the list, ok?
[laughs]
I'm crazy for these three models ...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Huge bump, but here's something that's been bugging me for the longest time.

When I enter a new item into my collection, I document the year when it was released.

Has anyone been able to figure out when each series was released? If you know it, would you be as so kind to let me know? Is there a source you may have used that you could direct me to?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi There,

Please check out this Japanese web-page for release dates:

http://www.geocities.jp/ramune7771/64cms.html

Hope that'll help.

I believe you can find dates on the original packaging, but I just toss them out last week after cleaning up my storage room.

Josh
Thank you very much, Josh!

That will help greatly with my blog entries. I've tried looking on the boxes, and I can identify the word "month", but I don't see "year" on it, let alone any numbers that suggest a year.

Would you happen to be familiar with a "Subaru Special Color Ver."? They do a special release of what looks like the SS.4 release, recolour each WRC car in the roster to a solid colour with no livery.

According to the illustration on the box, this release contains the Legacy RS (the only one not in the SS.4 series), Imprea WRX, Impreza WRC 1999, Impreza WRC 2002, Impreza WRX 2005, and Impreza WRC 2006 Prototype.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hmm... Don't think I'm familiar with that set. The only non-livery set that I'm aware of is the limited edition set in the previous page, right before the anime theme cars.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi There,

Please check out this Japanese web-page for release dates:

http://www.geocities.jp/ramune7771/64cms.html

Hope that'll help.

I believe you can find dates on the original packaging, but I just toss them out last week after cleaning up my storage room.

Josh
I'm sad to announce that site got taken down recently. Now I no longer have a source to find release years on CM's cars again. :(

21 - 28 of 28 Posts