Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

CM's is a Japanese toy company that specialize in the blind-box collectible toys that are extremely popular in Japan. Their offering include diecat cars, anime robot (Mecha) figures, and anime character figures. Their collection of 1/64 rally cars is unmatched by any other manufacturer in the world.

CM's scale and details are really excellent. Exterior details include plastice lens for lights, miniature antenna, rear view mirrors, and correct decals depicting drivers and the race event logos. Interior details include painted seats, seat belts, painted roll bars, and spare tires. You really need to hold them in your hands to appreciate their quality.

I have yet to compile the photos for their Lamborghini collection but I'm sure many collectors here have seen them on line. Their features include opening hoods, engine details, and opened or closed head lamp positions.

Took me a long time to complete these, but it's definitely worth the effort. I've learned about the CM's cars in the process, and looks like I'll be breaking my bank again trying to collected these fine rally cars. There are still many limited edition cars as well as secret cars not posted here. Please feel free to add to the thread if you have these pictures.

Source: http://www.cmscorp.jp/w/products/index.html

Series #1 Subaru Part 1

Series #2 Mistubishi Part 1

Series #3 Lancia Part 1

Series #4 Subaru Part 2

Series #5 Lancia Part 2

Serie #6 Toyota Part 1

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Series #7 Mitsubishi Part 2

Series #8.5 Peugeot Part 2

Series #9 Ford Part 1

Series #10 Subaru Part 3

Series #11 Lancia Part 3

Series #12 Toyota Part 2

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Series #13 Lancia Stratos Special

Series #14 Nissan Part 1

Series #15 Mazda

Series #16 Ford Part 2

Series #17 Mitsubishi Part 3

Series #18 Lancia & Fiat

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Series #19 Citroen

Collin McRae Collection 1

Collin McRae Collection 2

Toshi Arai Collection

Rally Japan Boxset Collection

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lancia Boxset Collection

Subaru Boxset Collection

Limited Edition Samples

Subaru Impreza STI Road Car Collection

Anime Cars Collection 1

Anime Cars Collection 2

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
CM's cars are outstanding. I wish I had more of them. The quality of the Lamborghini's is such that I cant tell them apart from my Kyosho Lambo's sitting next to them. I think the rally cars are even better.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Wow!
I really want two Subaru models of the limited series.
The WRX STI GDB-F and the STI GRB.
Could anyone help me?
Thanks!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Thanks Again for the pics

I have a lot of the Lambos & some of the Subarus (Street cars Only)

Thank God I don,t collect race/rally cars

Does anyone know if they make any other street cars ?

Greg (Carsdownunder)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Arnes, your best bet is to ask Japanese eBay sellers to source these cars for you. I don't think there are any online stores that sells them right now. However, being a limited release, they will be difficult to find and the price won't be cheap.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I wonder how it will be difficult, but being a fan of these two models of Subaru, for up to a certain price, it might be good looking ..
Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Subaru

Hello!
Looking for some new members to the collection found in a Japanese forum that model subaru.
I wonder if anyone really knows and it is 1:64 and finally if you can find it for sale because I really liked it!

Hug!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hello!
Looking for some new members to the collection found in a Japanese forum that model subaru.
I wonder if anyone really knows and it is 1:64 and finally if you can find it for sale because I really liked it!

Hug!

Nice! I'm not a fan of Japanese cars in general, but I really like the design (and performance) of the Subaru Impreza WRX STI sedan. I think that it needs the wing on the back but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, that's a really nice model there, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately I don't know anything about that model. but judging form the plain packaging I wonder if it's a dealer only model?

·
Registered
279 Posts
I was really impressed with the quality and sorry for not knowing virtually nothing about it ...
The model is 2011 subaru, I think it will be released!
But I do not know how this photo was available ...
I would like someone from Japan that is the home of diecast, searching for something on, if possible ...
For in Brazil is greatly HW and almost nothing about these masterpieces have learned to admire and collect too [laughs].

Hug!.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wow, that's a really nice model there, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately I don't know anything about that model. but judging form the plain packaging I wonder if it's a dealer only model?
I got one in silver in the same white packaging (My friend got the blue one thats pictured)

The seller said they were Dealer promos

Greg (Carsdownunder)

·
Registered
279 Posts
If you have a repeated, in another color and want to help a friend collector, contact me!
It is the call from a friend collector, fan of Subarus!
Detail: The models of the street, not far short of the Rally!

Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
CM's are great models and I have always loved race cars models. I am a big fan and have collected and sold many of their cars :)

Is a real shame that they have stopped production tho..

And that new STi 4-door is gorgeous! I have to find a way to get that too

Felix
Daboxtoys Diecast Models

1 - 20 of 28 Posts